The festival of lights is around the corner. And you need to deck up your wardrobe, along with every other part of your house! So, sit back while we give you 9 hot styles to make your Diwali colorful with some ethnic fusion.
Put your best look forward!
1. A long open shrug over a contrasting crop top and pair of pants.
2. Stylized crop top with a shimmery long skirt? Oh Yes!
3. White me right! Pair a mellow printed crop top in the tone of white with a pristine white long skirt.
4. A midi length checkered dress with slight embroideries?
5. The sunny story of yellow! Pair a bright sun-kissed long skirt with a white lacey top for that unreal sunflower look.
6. Color blocked with sneakers? Dress yourself in pastel shades with a cute sleeveless top and a short skirt. Pair them with a multicolored shrug and sneakers for the girl-next-door look.
7. Cinch your bright, printed kurta with a shiny belt and pair it with gold trousers. You’re good to go!
8. A floral, flared, midi-dress like kurta with tassels? Oh, such a dream!
9. And finally, get your swirls right with a comfy pair of printed harem pants!
What suits your mood today? Run down to your nearest Lifestyle store and pick your favorite look from the beautiful range of styles by Color Me by Melange.